Same-Day Service available by request only at our St. Francis location if requested before 11am.
Dry Cleaning Is An “Essential Business” – Martinizing Green Earth Cleaning Will Remain Open
According to the state of New Mexico, dry cleaning and laundry services are considered essential businesses, based on the order issued in March 2020. As such, all of our locations will continue to operate with modified hours, as will our free Free Pickup and Delivery service.
Additional Safety Precautions
- Offering drive thru, curbside pickup, contactless pickup and delivery
- Sanitizer stations throughout our facilities
- Masks and gloves required for all employees
- Contactless payment
- Request your VIP bag for ease and efficiency
To continue to serve our customers and essential workers who are out in our community, we will remain open for counter service during these hours using drive-thru or curbside:
- Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Closed Sunday
- No Same Day Service
If you prefer to remain at home, we recommend that you try our free Free Pickup and Delivery during the stay-at-home initiative. To set this up, please call us at 505-316-6089.
Free Pickup and Delivery
With our Free Pickup and Delivery for dry cleaning and laundry, you’ll have the clean clothes, households, and other items you need, without ever leaving your home. There are no extra charges or fees.
Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus
While we continue to work hard for you, the health and safety of our employees and customers is our utmost priority.
- The CDC has clearly communicated that the most important preventative measure we can take is persistent, extensive cleaning. Our stores are undergoing rigorous sanitizing and cleansing practices multiple times a day, including frequent cleaning of high-touch areas like counters, door handles, credit card terminals, monitors, keyboards, and pens.
- We are continually reinforcing existing hygiene and illness policies, including frequent and proper hand washing. All employees have been instructed to stay home if they or anyone in their homes are showing any signs of illness.
- We have increased the use of gloves, masks, disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizers, and other cleaning materials used by store employees and our drivers.
- We are sanitizing steering wheels and surface areas in our delivery vehicles on a regular basis.
We will continue to closely follow CDC, local, and state guidelines as they are updated. We recognize that this is a challenging time for everyone, and we remain deeply committed to the safety of our customers, employees and communities.